Saturday 31 January 2015

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge


Every month I am blown away by the amount of entries for my Patterned Paper challenges. I was so uncertain when I first ventured with this challenge blog, but it seems that there are lots of crafters out there with plenty of PP to use up!

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the January challenge and this is the result of using random.org:



Number 8: D-DesignsByDragonfly (Dawn),
This is the lovely card Dawn shared:


Congratulations, Dawn. Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com with your full name and address so that I can post your prize pack of papers.

The challenge for February 2015 is here


I look forward to seeing your entries

There is a prize of 
A pack of Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection Parisienne Blue
8" x 8" paper pack - 32 individual designs 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Yikes I am so behind on emails and blog comments. I've been living in a head cold fog for weeks.
    {I'll send an email off right away}
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin